View Single Post
Old 06-13-2017, 09:10 PM   #4
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

Probably true. Hadn't read the story B4, picture said it all, a dog suffering terribly, unable to seek help and unless those two cannot discern right from wrong and assist in their own defense, they made many conscious decisions along the way to create and perpetuate that hell and belong in cells for their crimes against those helpless babies they made suffer. I see he's retired cop of 72, she's 10 years younger so maybe he's developed stress-related PTSD, dementia or Alz., she's just given up trying to cope with everything or is a frank enabler. Wonder if she was in that tiny 31 foot motor home when she crammed it with 46 dogs(!) and tried to flee the state! Obviously they weren't in the business of selling any dogs with 170 of them so that does speak to neglect and hoarding, repeatedly putting their interests above those of their helpless victims. Even when the hoarders are in bad shape themselves, somehow none of them I've seen on TV or news stories ever seemed as lacking in all the basic needs as their tiny victims. They all manage to have their recliners, beer, ciggies, A-C, phones & TV!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!