View Single Post
Old 04-12-2017, 10:24 AM   #13
Lovetodream88
Yorkie mom of 4
Donating YT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wylie's Mom View Post
Interesting. I'm always willing to check out food related stuff like this. I do think corn/wheat/filler have all done a world of not-good for our pets and their weights. Obesity in pets is now an epidemic. It's nuts. In every vet office I go into now, there are obesity posters in every single one!! If that doesn't tell you there is something wrong here in the way many are feeding their pets, I don't know what will...?

Who funded/made the movie, I wonder...? That can tell you a lot too.

There are tons of cons to feeding kibble too - was that covered equally in class?

Not surprised one bit that a vet tech instructor is teaching one side to the story about raw . Unfortunate (and naive, in this day and age).
Save
We actually had a intergrated medicine vet come in and talk to us about intergrative medicine and she brought up raw feeding as well and although supports it brought up some of the same concerns. I don't wanna argue about it but it ticks me off when people say raw is the only way to feed and the only way for a dog to thrive because that's not true at all. It's not that simple.
Lovetodream88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!