View Single Post
Old 11-29-2016, 06:11 AM   #2
matese
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Welcome to YT. I just read their web-site, I see no red flags, I see a wealth of information for first time yorkie owners. I read what "I" considered the important things but did not read everything. They appear to be a quality breeder, unless you know of someone that has purchased a puppy from them every thing is a crap shot. I like where she says before anyone handles her puppies, they must remove their shoes before entering her home and wash their hands before handling the puppies.This to me is a very cautious, well informed breeder. I also like that she encourages the buyer to come and spend time with the puppy so it will get to know you thus making the transition from her home to your home these stressful on the puppy. I am impressed with her web-site. If I was looking for a puppy she would be at the top of my list. But, this is is just my opinion. Words are just that, words I would take a ride and look at the living conditions of her adults and puppy areas,that speaks volume. See what kind of health guarantee she offers, this is very important. Lets see what other members input are. Good luck.

Last edited by matese; 11-29-2016 at 06:13 AM.
matese is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!