View Single Post
Old 01-20-2016, 01:42 PM   #16
lovemypups75
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default I have purchased 3 dogs from them and...

I have knock on wood had good experiences but yes, I sensed something was off. Why? The first time we met at a place they said we could which was the parking lot of a huge rest area. We saw people of all kinds coming to pick up puppies. I saw a Yorkie that was so tiny it did not look like it could even be old enough to be going home.

We got a Maltese and thankfully vet checked her to be fine and a great dog. I was concerned that my puppies papers showed she did not come from them but from another place out in Ohio I think which raised huge red flags to me. They also sent their Sister in law to deliver all these pups since I believe Heather was pregnant at the time. Any way I called and when I was concerned Heather gave me the name of a woman who purchased multiple Yorkies from her. I called the woman and she admitted she was apprehensive in the beginning but has had nothing but great experience with them. I however wanted to talk to the breeders of my pup who they said was their friend. They did give me his number but he was rude and he said something like, "Is your dog healthy, do you have a problem?"

I was already in love with my pup and she was healthy. about 4 years later we went to buy a westie and however we ended up finding one of their ads and they had a pup. My daughter and I drove to them this time and Jason met us with his children in their garage. He had a pen where he brought in several pups for us to see.

I questioned him somewhat on how he has so many breeds and he was getting them from a barn. It was nothing like a puppy and parrot mill I bought a B & G Macaw from in Florida where that establishment was closed down right after. I saw the pups and ended up taking not only the westie but another Maltese. Again I am blessed the pups have excellent temperament, health and are very good looking dogs with no noticeable faults. However I was constantly looking for info on whether this was a mill and could never find out one way or another for sure.

Many people who bought from them had good experience like myself. Also, I even contacted one of those puppy mill investigators and could not get an answer from that. I was also told they have a lot of family members that breed and they cross promote each other's pups so that is why it seems they have so many breeds I was told. I think there is something going on but I do not have proof.
lovemypups75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!