View Single Post
Old 06-26-2015, 06:47 AM   #2
Wylie's Mom
Furbutts = LOVE
Donating Member

{{{ Continued... }}}

Not yet convinced? Here’s another reason to avoid the lepto vaccine, from our friend and veterinarian, Dr Patricia Jordan:

“If your dog is vaccinated for lepto, the antigens in the vaccines do the same harm to the immune system as possibly a natural infection. There have been cases of dogs having to go through dialysis also to save them and no Leptospira were found. The reason? The damage from the antigens in the vaccinations are just as capable as causing the disease pathology!”

Bet your vet didn’t mention that to you. But wait, there’s more …

“Vaccinating your dog can also destroy the kidney in 48 hours and in some cases, cause untreatable dermatitis. The damage from lepto vaccination to your dog’s immune system also includes the associated risk of cancer from the adjuvant (chemicals in the vaccine), and the same adjuvant is associated with upregulation of IgE and the consequence includes allergies, asthma, atopy, anaphylaxis and death.”

Vaccine researcher, Catherine O’Driscoll also found the following interesting relationship:

“In the 1996 Canine Health Concern vaccine survey 100% of dogs with leptospirosis had been vaccinated within three months prior to infection.
1. This can only be because:
2. The vaccine caused the disease, or
3. The vaccine didn’t contain the serovar that caused the illness, or
The vaccine contained a non-local serovar that the dog hadn’t adapted to, or it just didn’t work.”

So not only is the lepto vaccine riskier than the other vaccines … your vet will want you to give it to your dog more than three times as often as the core vaccines.

The WSAVA agrees:

“This product is associated with the greatest number of adverse reactions to any vaccine.

Still want to vaccinate your dog for lepto?

If you do, I’ll leave you with this final thought that I pilfered from Judith DeCava’s book, “Vaccination: Examining the Record:”

A dog not vaccinated has ONE RISK: catching the disease.

The vaccinated dog has TWO RISKS; catching the disease and damage from the vaccine.

°¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨° Ann | Pfeiffer | Marcel Verdel Purcell | Wylie | Artie °¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨°
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!