View Single Post
Old 06-17-2015, 08:09 PM   #3
winter1983
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Thanks for your reply! I did notice that about the colors. She has some chocolate party ready soon but in nervous about it. I want to make sure if I get from a breeder that it's a good ethical breeder. I wish I was closer to them so I could visit. My Lola's breeder passed away so I can't return to her or I would. I'm having a hard time finding a close breeder for Yorkies in the DFW area that doesn't look shady (saying teacup and such). When I got my girl I was able to visit and meet them all and she sort of picked me. I am considering adopting but I do want a female yorkie puppy and those are hard to find for adoption. I don't care about AKC or the lineage other than for health. It's just so hard because I want to do what's best. Is live to get a yorkie pup and then adopt a sibling for her. I'm looking also at Wild West Yorkies. She has a litter coming up so I may feel her out. I'm going to keep looking at all options. Have you heard of Wild West? I love the different colors but I want the best health and treatment of the parents.
winter1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!