View Single Post
Old 04-30-2015, 08:33 AM   #15
Wylie's Mom
Furbutts = LOVE
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by megansmomma View Post
I don't think that anyone was rude to you regarding your post. My opinions are based on science based medicine and have a hard time swallowing the huge pseudoscience smoke and mirrors. Things are passed around on the internet all the time as factual while in fact they are opinions from very questionable sources. When I share something on YT or FB I'll read then research the subject for validity before posting. IMO, that helps to stop the rampant sharing on invalid information since most people just share things as fact once they see in. I saw this on FB this morning and I have to agree with him. President Lincoln was known as Honest Abe so he can't be wrong!
No, Taylor's comment was rude, period.

It's NOT cool or acceptable here at YT to just say stuff like "yeah that article you posted is just a bunch of crap" -- there is simply no reason to treat people in this manner. If anyone thinks that's fine here at YT, then this is NOT the right forum for you to participate in and you need to go elsewhere.

For someone claiming to have her feelings constantly hurt here at YT, Taylor is seemingly oblivious lately as to how she affects other human being's feelings here, and not just in this thread here.

People, seriously, if you cannot treat people decently at this forum and/or just even recognize and acknowledge when something is rude -- then you maybe do not belong on this forum.

Members here at YT are WELCOME to post these kinds of articles and if anyone does not like it and feels the need to be derogatory about it, you simply need to refrain from posting, end of story.

For petes sake, we're ONLY asking that people be DECENT to other people here. If that's not doable, then leave.

°¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨° Ann | Pfeiffer | Marcel Verdel Purcell | Wylie | Artie °¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨°
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!