View Single Post
Old 03-31-2015, 10:00 AM   #10
gemy
YT 2000 Club
Donating Member

Is it a wonder today that children are not trained on how to interact with a dog any dog, but especially a strange dog? Children behave badly all over the place. The permissiveness, no teaching of boundaries, no respect taught for their elders, property, etc etc etc. Of course this is not every child or parent - but there are plenty of examples out there.

In our diverse cultures - the mix of folks from different beliefs not the least of which is one that tells them that animals are unclean. Some folks come from countries that eat dog meat.... Where many adults either fear or actively dislike dogs - is it any wonder their children mirror their parents beliefs and yes their fears.

But I agree it is so very sad that this dog suffered from parental blindness and failure to stop dangerous activities. For one who mentioned why did the dog have to be put down - some cities have this as a law - a bite - automatic euthanasia.

I like those posters and will cross post on my website - when I get one.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!