View Single Post
Old 03-30-2015, 05:26 PM   #25
ladyjane
Resident Yorkie Nut Donating YT 20K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoey Zendaya View Post
And I mean that sincerely....I sure didn't mean to cause such a stir and I appreciate everyone's opinions and experiences....I think we are all passionate with our furbabies...
This is how we learn...I don't have a big variety of vet selections In my area....and what I feel sometimes is not always the right thing to do. I'm not a vet....like ...I'd sure like to bring my baby home same day as spay but I guess it's the "right" thing to do to leave overnight for observation with only a one time check during the night...but that's another can of worms to open.
I have 3 weeks to change my mind on this vet and look further away...
The last vet wasn't available for emergencies....this one is but I have only seen her once the4 times I have been there! Hate that too....

Izzy' lump has gone down significantly since I last posted...and she is the active little fur child once again....but now I'm facing another rabie booster with Zoey soon , she'll be 2 soon and weighs 4.3 lbs...this is so overwhelming !
I too, don't let them out of my sight , they are supervised inside and out, and I don't show ...they're just my baby girls...

Thank you all for taking the time to tell it like you feel , I will take it all to heart.
I refuse to leave any of my pups with any vet who does not have all night people watching them. I know that most regular vets do it, but it is simply not for me. I know that many people do it and I have never heard any horror stories, but I simply cannot bring myself to doing it. Many vets do it because owners get frightened about the pups during the night. They sometimes pant a bit and whine...and it can be anxiety inducing for the owner.

Last edited by ladyjane; 03-30-2015 at 05:27 PM.
ladyjane is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!