View Single Post
Old 03-30-2015, 04:23 PM   #22
oneofakind864
Senior Yorkie Talker

Lady Jane...points made and taken. You sound like a very responsible person and I am sure if I met you in person we would get along just fine.

I do have a very sarcastic sense of humor and that doesn't translate very well in written medium.

Let's bury the hatchet shall we? We both obviously care a LOT about the health and well being of our dogs...well all dogs actually or neither of us would have taken the time for all the lengthy responses. I was probably out of line in saying what I did to the City..but I was frustrated and lashed out with an emotional response to the red tape I was dealing with at the time. I hope you can get past that and we can be cyber friends. I really don't want any resentment between me and any other yorkie lovers.

What say you?

Ps I did use a vet nutritionist to help develop the kidney diet and supplements needed. Google was just a starting point for what the problem was specifically for canines and to educate myself about how Kidney disease progresses, symptoms, stages and hot to interpret the blood tests. She got where food didn't really appeal to her unless we switched it up for her so the nutritionist came up with some good ways to keep her diet varied but still within the parameters needed to best support her kidneys. I never did anything with regards to her that wasn't approved by a licensed vet.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!