View Single Post
Old 11-20-2014, 01:44 PM   #7
Cha Cha
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorkiemom1 View Post
It did not say anything about any hold time...he may not have known who backed a truck up, and jumped out and took his little dog from his front porch....he probably knew who took his dog when they showed up again 3 days later, with a fruit basket and apology!
Who in the world would imagine PETA would steal a dog from private property and then put it down? THAT thought did not even occur to ME, and I am very skeptical of their agendas, etc! The thought of a "hold time" probably would not even enter their thoughts, as the dog was not lost or running the streets....you dont imagine a rescue that "loves and respects animals and operates for the ethical treatment of animals" would tresspass and steal your pet from your yard......does this mean they can come to your yard, take your dog, "hold" it for 3 days and then put it down because they are getting too crowded?
I get what you're saying, and I agree it's wrong! It never says he went to the shelter to try and get his dog back. All I am asking is why? If my dog got picked up and I had video to show who took it, I sure as heck would be there trying to get my dog back immediately! Even without video, I'd sure check with my shelter to see if they had it. I only mention a hold time because here they used to hold dogs for 3 days. So in that time did he not check there to try and find his dog? He knew where it was by his video. For all we know someone reported the little dog as a stray and that's why PETA were there in the first place. If he had gone to the shelter to inquire about his dog, would they not have let him have her back?
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!