View Single Post
Old 04-21-2005, 04:30 AM   #3
PZGunstar
Yorkie Yakker

Default Jupiter

I don't like to talk about this much because I feel like people will think I never should of gotten another yorkie. But the first little yorkie I ever had I stepped on. His name was Jupiter. I look back at it today and realize there were so many things wrong. He was from a private household which was fine but they sold him way to early, he fit in the palm of my hand everyone mistook him for a kitten. I remember him not even being able to make it through the leaves on the ground. I wish I had known what I know now.
Anyway that day I attended one of my friends fathers funeral. He had died from prostate cancer, and I couldn't bear to go to the party after the services so I went home and sat with my puppy. He was tiny and slow, his claws stuck to the carpet and I underestimated him and where he would be I took a step backwards without looking and stepped on his head. It was one of the most traumatic experiences of my life. The next morning he was put to sleep.
The Day Jupiter died was the day my father bought me a new yorkie. But I still couldn't get over Jupiter despite having Zues. I feel for your daughter and I bet she feels awfully alone to, I know I did and still do. How many people do you know killed there own dog, even if it was an accident. The whole thing haunts me to today. Please let her know it's happened to others, That she's not the only one.
PZGunstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!