View Single Post
Old 04-21-2005, 03:30 AM   #1
TOBY'S_MOM
Yorkie Yakker

Cry Good-bye to Pebbles

On January 22, 2005 my 12 year old daughter was playing with her friend in the house. My 3 pound Pebbles was playing with the girls. She loved to run and nip at their toes. She was so fast always dodging their feet. This one time though she became distracted and my daughter accidentially stepped on her and she died instantly. This was so devastating, especially for my daughter. It has been 3 months since our lost and she stills harbors alot of guilt over her death. We all miss her so much. She was our little princess baby and we spoiled her to death. In February we thought it would be a good idea to purchase another baby as soon as possible as we thought it would help my daughter. We now have welcomed little Toby into our family. He is a yorkie/shih tzu mix and a holy terror. He has lessened the pain. I think about my Pebbles everyday. Each day our grief gets a little easier. I am so glad we had 6 years together. I will treasure her memories forever. She truly was the best dog in the world.
TOBY'S_MOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!