View Single Post
Old 06-20-2014, 07:00 AM   #284
megansmomma
Donating YT 10K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pstinard View Post
All it really takes is critical thinking, knowledge of the terminology, and reading the fine print that is often buried in the Materials and Methods section or in the Discussion. The entire study has to be placed in context, and the posts you quoted from Skeptvet do a good job of that. Plus, the Skeptvet is a veterinarian :

About | The SkeptVet
I find him very informative and science based in his blog regarding all types of veterinary science. IMO, he did an excellent job of breaking down how these studied wouldn't necessarily apply to the general pet population. In the future I think that I'll be referring to his blog more often, his clear writing style while addressing different issues with out pet should help the layperson understand much of what is posted on the internet regarding their health. :thumb up:

Additionally, you can ask him questions on the blog and he will respond! Love this! As a matter of fact I asked one last night and am awaiting his reply. Very excited! So instead of arguing and fighting on YT as laypeople it's very exciting to have a Vet blog and weigh in to the validity of heated topics

Last edited by megansmomma; 06-20-2014 at 07:03 AM.
megansmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!