View Single Post
Old 04-01-2014, 01:27 PM   #14
megansmomma
Donating YT 10K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 107barney View Post
OP, hope your dog is feeling better today. As I'm sure it was the car ride and the treats and not the rabies vaccine, hopefully she's back to herself. If not you should call your vet. I know some here try to censor my views but I pay them no mind since they are not moderators. What you do with vaccines is your choice, I will continue to listen to the vets that know and treat my dogs over some opinion that is not widely accepted by the veterinary institution. I am slapping no one in the face and I can't be responsible if others chose to think my views slap down theirs. I could easily say the very same to them and call them fear mongers who have an agenda to make everything about "the machine" sound like a big conspiracy. I'm going back to reading about the missing plane now.
Agreed! There's a conspiracy for everything if you look hard enough. That Malaysian plane that's been hijacked by terrorists and is in a secret island in a hanger in an island to be used as a weapon. There are conspiracy theorists for just about anything and the internet to help prove their point. The JFK assassinating, 9/11 , Obama is a Muslim/terrorist/devil in disguise, who shot JR, global warming, how about the inventor of the internet Al Gore, mercury in vaccines causing Autism, Roswell aliens. Just name it and someone will have something to say about it.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!