View Single Post
Old 11-04-2013, 01:53 AM   #1
Rainbows
Senior Yorkie Talker

Love Meet Rosie, 11 weeks old now!

Hi everyone! I'm new to YT and would like to introduce my baby girl Rosie. She is 11 weeks old now, you can see pictures and updates of her on her little blog! Rosie and I live in south east england and would love to meet other yorkie's around here, the community is small.

I've never been a part of a forum so don't know really what to post lol. She is smart and knows commands now, I train with her every day...she pee's on her pads 90% of the time. She'll be an indoor potty dog since we don't have a garden.

How often should she be in her crate? I let her out every 1-2 hours to pee pee and play time, she stays out for 45 mins- hour then goes back in and sleeps. I have her food ann water in the crate with her and she so tiny she has room to basically play, sleep, eat, jump, turn, ect. She hasn't pottied in there yet and she's been used to it for a week now.

I also wonder, how can you tell if their fur will be silky or cotton like? I think her mother had cotton hair, because she was very light tan with light silver, but her dad had silky hair and is a champion. Rosie has verrrrry soft hair, like I've never felt before! I love her to peices, I'm so curious about everything yorkie, I got a few books but they don't explain everything.

Rainbows is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!