View Single Post
Old 05-01-2013, 12:23 AM   #157
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

He's been mostly sleeping since last post. I dozed and woke to find him on the den floor lying down but after a bit, he got back onto my feet on the couch and settled right back down. No more wretching or spitting up and no bowel sounds/gas or thankfully, no more itching! I'm so glad I gave him that bigger dose of Benadryl - though I was too scared to give the full vet dose in case in hyped him up like it did last night. That and the just not getting any more of that food may have worked together to stop her allergic reaction. And thankfully I had that Cerenia on hand. And Crystal to ask!!! She's priceless at a time like that.

Well, he's breathing normally and his ears and belly still feel cooler than when I took him temp. I even touched under his belly just now and he didn't wake! That scared me so I just called his name and he raised his head and looked at me then put it right back down!!!!!!!!!!!! So I've had my answer to prayer tonight - and after a rough beginning, he finally has settled and can rest and even sleep. What a wonderful dog he is and thank you so for all the prayers. Just to make sure I got the flashlight and looked at his gums. Pink and good return. By the second pressing of his gum they really pinked way up and return still less than a second but he went right back to sleep. And now, he's snoring. Wonderful sound. I've just had two crackers and some diet coke with some sugar for dinner and over all, it's turned into a goooooooood night. That snoring sounds like heaven. Going to see about a second nap for me now.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!