Thread: My Snow Baby
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 05:28 PM   #13
lisaly
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorkietalkjilly View Post
Lisa, Katie sure looks to be having a gay old time out in the snow. I remember the few snows we're had here, Tibbe just wore himself out trying to figure it out and how it worked and for some reason would shove his muzzle down into it and dig it up with it. He would romp and struggle so to get around with his tiny little legs that by the time I'd brought him in, dried him with the hair dryer and he got back on the couch, he almost immediately went right off for a long nap. They sure get their workout in snow. I'll bet Katie does, too. She looks so cute in those pictures.
Thank you, Jeanie. I love how you describe the Yorkie personality. It brings me such joy to hear you speak about our special babies, and I especially love how you describe Tibbe. He has such a perfect disposition and is so full of life. I looked at the timing of these photos, and in the span of half an hour, Katie got wetter and wetter and certainly more disheveled. I figure she worked out a lot of different muscle groups playing in the snow, but today she was raring to go, and we played a lot last night inside, too. It's funny because she looks to play, no matter how dark it is outside. I always tell her it's too dark to see, but the snow was so bright a couple of nights ago, and I figured I'd let her play for a few minutes. It was a big mistake because once Katie does something, she always thinks she can do it again. She's probably right because I can't say no to her, and that's probably why I now play with her every night before we go to sleep. It took one night of playing at midnight with her, and every night since then, she gets her ball ready and begins bouncing it so that we can play.

This is the progression of photos beginning at 12:48 and ending at !:22:
Attached Thumbnails
My Snow Baby-dsc_4256_02535-red-res-warm-web.jpg   My Snow Baby-dsc_4259_02537-web.jpg   My Snow Baby-dsc_4265_02540-web-crop.jpg   My Snow Baby-dsc_4266_02541-web.jpg  

Ashley 6/10, Gracie 2/04, Kiwi 10/03, and Jolie 7/93 .
lisaly is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!