View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 09:48 PM   #1
Clyde_Dexter
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Confused So despite all the posts about food...

I'm still confused!!! I know the answer is out there in the thousands of posts about food... but I just had to ask...

I will be the first to admit ... that when I adopted Clyde (he was my very first dog) I was not very educated at ALL about dog ownership.

The first vet I ever had wasn't good either. He actually had told me that Kibbles & Bits was a perfectly healthy for my dogs to eat. I stopped using that vet after I discovered that they were not good (he was my very first vet, too, so it took a couple visits for me to figure that out as well). That vet office has long since been closed down for botched neutering and other such negative services (Clyde wasn't neutered there).

As I started to learn of the importance of healthy diet I slowly started to transitioning to healthier foods. I made the switch in this oder (over the period of three years): Kibbles & Bits, to Iams, to Science Diet, to Wellness, to Wellness Core, to Blue Buffalo, to Innova (just started this past Sunday).

Clyde's seizures induced during the month of December is believed to be because of his constant (but unknowing) consumption of Beneful dog food.
Since this incident I have been FREAKING OUT about making sure Clyde & Dexter eat healthily.

Is Innova better than Blue Buffalo? And if it is should Innova be a healthy enough food to not need to switch again?

Both of my dogs like the food!
Clyde_Dexter is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!