View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 07:13 AM   #48
RileyDC
BANNED!

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynzy420 View Post
Off topic a bit....

Buttttt, this Dr. you are quoting is a well known vegetarian guru and some consider extremist. He makes his money off of a diet plan based on statements HE BELIEVES, much like the one you are quoting. He, writes books, lectures etc. and even has a program were you can go for 10 days to get on his diet etc., I would be more comfortable with a quote or comment from someone who was medically sound and had real intensive research to back it up and not just trying to make a living from it. (Think Dr. Adkins, same premise different diet) A very good friend of mine became sick on his diet and shouldn't have ever been on it in the first place, not HIS fault per say...but she really believed every word he said.

There is no question that CC is a wonderful product for some, I'm even going to try a different sample of it...but I think this whole thread is going off topic and I would hate for anyone to be confused, misguided or otherwise....I would hope each of us would choose the best dog food for our pups and do so by reading the labels, talking to our vets and if possible a vet nutritionist and reading our personal reviews. Some pups need a special diet, some even a prescription diet eventually we all find what works for our pups...I am still trying, but eventually I will find it!

but I think this whole thread is going off topic and I would hate for anyone to be confused, misguided or otherwise....
I Agree: I have just "Unsubscribed" from this particular thread.
I don't need to see anymore.
RileyDC is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!