View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 06:01 PM   #11
Yorkiemom1
Rosehill Yorkies
Donating YT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjiboysmam View Post
hi yorkiemom, thats boosted my spirits benji is a little fighter. he is so so active and loves outside and walks so we are going to get garden fenced off so he still gets out and reduce his length of walks, he wont poop in the garden so cant cut out some of walks. he wants out for a walk 5-6 times a day and probably more if he thought he could get away with it. the vet wants to do a 3 week test of cardisure and fruosol to see how he gets on,then refer him for MRI scan. all those things sound lovely. benji barks at everthing that goes past the house, when out walking he tries to scare away lorries and tractors lol xx
Hang in there with your baby boy....he will slow down....if he needs a LITTLE SEDATIVE, that is OK....I just didnt want my Aija all doped up so my vet titrated a sedative and we finally got it just right....she still was up and about, still sxplored and snooped around, but did it at a walk, possibly a slow trot, instead of break neck all out run!!! And the meds worked their magic, kept the fluid from building up in her heart, making her short of breath, stregenthened the beat of her heart, etc.....If they have caught this early enough, you will have quality time left with your baby!

Last edited by Yorkiemom1; 01-19-2013 at 06:03 PM.
Yorkiemom1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!