View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 10:53 AM   #91
MaxYorkieBear
No Longer a Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verbena View Post
Oh I will lol. I could not help myself. It started in sept with a few things. Then Halloween came a bunch more. And now too much. They were so cute. I am so hoping at least some of the things fit. But I have a feeling things are going to be too big lol . . . He has Halloween toys, Xmas toys lol. You do not know how much you really buy until it is all spread on the floor to see if you need something Lmao
omg... if only you knew ... in the past 2 days i've managed to use a ridiculous amount of money to stockpile things she'll need... i mean seriously... is she really going to need 2 bags of kibble and three bags of stella and chewys right now? not to mention the 4 boxes of peepads i came home with yesterday lol the clothes i havent jumped into shopping yet but the fabric i have! i already sewed a hello kitty dress that she'll wear for her homecoming and a few different sized fleece vests/dress since its so cold here. and my other friend isnt helping. she just gave me 5 snuggle sacks today and offered to make dresses when she's here and tam came home with a soft cat bed/house and bed warmer. plus im going into the whole decorating her space thing. lol. i bought a sleepypod too for the car and as her carrier. someone please stop me. i still have 1 more day to go.
MaxYorkieBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!