View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 09:22 AM   #1
Sebi_143
Yorkie Yakker

Default Switching dog food....a few questions.

So I know there's a mill threads on here about dog food but, I can't seem to find one that helps with my questions.

Sebi just recently turned one and I want to switch him from puppy food to adult food so I thought I would also go ahead and switch him from Bil-Jac to Blue Buffalo. I'm not sure which type of BB I should choose. Could you please advise me on which would be best? He's 3lbs now and doesn't have any health issues. Also, I'd like to add some wet food in his diet..just because he goes crazyyy for it and I'm sure it has to get so boring eating dry food constantly. When I get home in the afternoons he seems to be ready to eat and gets so excited when he smells food cooking in the kitchen but, when I pour him his food he just sniffs and walks away. IF I do add a wet food...how often should he have it? Daily or only weekly? Once a day, twice a day? I'm really not sure.

Another thing is dog treats....I've bought at least 4 diff brands of treats and he does not like any of them. I'm having to potty train him all over again since his surgery so I really want to be able to treat him when he goes potty where he should. Any ideas?
Sebi_143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!