View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 10:33 AM   #10
Evans0308
Yorkie Talker

Love

Lovetodream88, biting issues?? I do believe she is teething but I'm not sure what you might be talking about. I do have a 2 year old so I'd love to know more. =] although I will say she is a very smart dog already. I haven't had any potty issues. She already goes outside to potty and has only had one accident in the house. She sleeps in a crate next to my bed and she does cry a lot still I hope that will subside soon. I was told it was because its a new house and she was the fist to leave her litter mates so the crying might be a little long than usual?? Is is akc registered and I have her paperwork. She does have a vet check this week because she'll be 8 weeks and I plan to have her micro chipped and her rabies etc done. How soon do you have you Yorkie groomed? Her nails are a little long and get stuck on blankets, clothes, etc. from time to time.

Also I would love to see pics of anyone's yorkies! =] I am a big fan and I am forever grateful to my husband for buying me my Yorkie! I have wanted one for about 8 years now and I have been blessed in 2012!! Again I am learning how to put pics up still. I plan on adding more as I've already got a bunch of her. Can you see any pictures I put up??
Evans0308 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!