View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 07:00 PM   #1
happysparents
Senior Yorkie Talker

Love Donna - a heartfelt thanks

Guys,

I had been to visit Donna today and just returned home from a tiresome journey. Thought tired, I cannot stop myself from sharing the excitement

First and foremost, the pups are from a breeding pair from Carolyn. Dad is All That Jazz of Calaryn(Jazz) and Mom is Dizzy Miss Lizzy of Calaryn( Lizz). Not to mention, both are international champions

Donna has done lot of research on the Biewer breed and her knowledge is exceptional. The lineage of dogs can be traced back to 10 generations.

The dogs greeted me very well. She has 2 female pups, one adult female (Lizzy) and one adult male (Jazzy). The dogs are extremely well behaved and just love humans. One of the pups - Gidget was with me all the time till I was at Donna's place. She showered kisses on me

We talked at length almost about everything, from Biewer origins till the current lineage. How she got interested in Biewers and all. She said she waited for 5 years to get the top quality Biewers and they came from Calaryn. She also said that she is in touch with a friend of her and they are planning to include Bile Acid Test before they send pups to their forever home. This was something which I suggested to her when we first talked and she readily accepted. She is willing to do anything to improve the breed quality.

As far as Donna is concerned she is a very polite lady and just loves Biewers.

She said I can visit pups again in Jan end. Then the pups would have got 2 shots and I will be able to play with them.

She said my lil guy will have silky coat. Yipppee!!

She said she would be providing me updated pics every few days

I will cut short this and I am uploading some pics of the Biewers babies. Enjoy!!!

These are the details of the photos,
1. My lil guy
2. Dad
3. Gidget and Daddy!!
4. Gidget
Attached Thumbnails
Donna - a heartfelt thanks-baby.jpg   Donna - a heartfelt thanks-dad.jpg   Donna - a heartfelt thanks-gidget-dad.jpg   Donna - a heartfelt thanks-gidget.jpg  
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!