View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 08:50 PM   #1
GuinnessStout
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Angry Some people should NOT own dogs!!!!!

First let me say I MIGHT have had a tad too many margaritas tonight BUT still that is no excuse for other morons actions!!!

As soon as we pulled onto our road (NO I was not driving ) there is what appears to be a beautiful Morkie that I have never seen in our area and me and Guinness walk every night... But this puppy is just chilling in the middle of the road at 11:15 PM in the dark.. Of course I jump out the truck before DH even stops and call the puppy over yell out HELLO three times and nobody answers, the dog has a collar with a cute little angel tag but no name no owner info no NOTHING so I pick it up and start to get in the truck because this baby is coming home with me where he is safe!!! Next I know a man comes out the door of the house we are in front of yelling I am stealing his dog... Of course my answer was NO MORON I am saving your dogs life because you are a worthless pile of crap that let's your dog wander the streets alone in the dark BUT because I see a little girl behind you watching I will give her the puppy back for her sake and pray to god you do a better job at raising your children so they do not turn out as worthless as you!!

Grrrrrrrr I hate stupid people...
Sorry for my Patron induced rant
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!