View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 04:11 AM   #2
MikaTallulah
YT 1000 Club Member

It can be done but your younger kids MUST understand that the puppy is NOT a TOY! No carrying puppy for any of the kids can't have you 2 youngest upset is you tell your 12 year old it is okay and not them.

Pet stores don't care about the puppies they sell! They are just products to them- No different from kibble or toys they also sell!

There are many puppy mill pups that end up thankfully healthy. I would be surprised if he actually meet the standard for a yorkie in size. Most poorly bred dogs are bigger than standard.

Roxy my 3.5 pound yorkie and smallest is actually the best of my 3 yorkies with kids. She lives to fetch and play!

You need to do what is best for your family and the puppy. I would seek a yorkie rescue and not return to the store. A rescue will find the very best home for the puppy.

If you don't keep him- Please wait to get another puppy until you are at least back in you house! They are a 10-15 year easily commitment and should never be gotten on a whim! You need to research the breed before you make a purchase.

Sorry if I sound harsh but it is the truth.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!