View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012, 04:42 PM   #11
Britster
Action Jackson ♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 107barney View Post
I know you're worrying but she will be fine! I'm sure they will do X-rays and give her the whole royal treatment. Is it the place Britster took Jackson?
Yes! This place is awesome. I am so glad I found it (well our vet referred me to them). They really are fantastic. Usually I am a wreck leaving him places, but here I felt really safe. I knew he was in good hands. Very professional and knowledgeable. After the procedure, they brought me in the room and explained everything that was done (in human terms, LOL so I understood) and showed me x-rays etc. Just a great place!

The main reason I saved Jax's tooth was because it was his bottom canine. An important tooth. But honestly if it was a back one, I may pull it. Either way I am sure they will advise you what is best!

They had given me 3 options for Jackson's tooth(which was a bit crooked, and because of a slight overbite, poking him in his gums)... options were pull the tooth (cheapest, but they didn't advise), shave it down shorter and then fill it, or get braces (LOL). I opted for the 2nd option. It still cost me almost $1500! But it was worth it... him being out of pain, etc. If he needs another dental, which I'm sure he will, I will be taking him to this place just because I like them so much.

I'll be thinking of Callie!! ((hugs))
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!