Thread: Pedigree?
View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012, 11:36 AM   #3
bchgirl
Donating YT 10K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeyyy2010 View Post
I feel like Im posting a ton, but I have a ton of questions...and you all seem to have answers

I was wondering about my little Joeys pedigree. The breeder gave me a copy and so I googled his grandfather's on his mothers side...and she actually came up! I cant read the website because its in german, but I thought that was so awesome! Then I googled the maternal grandmother, and paternal grandmother and both of them came up in the search, but there were no pictures.

His grampy has lighter hair, but is adorable!

His parents are both registered with the BBIR, and his grandparents are IBC..but I was wondering what DHS, WRV, DCR and IRZ are? His greater grandparents have those id numbers. It also shows their brthdays!! How cute!!

One more thing, should I go ahead and register him with BBIR? Or since I dont plan on breeding him, just leave it?
These are all german registries. The pedigree site ????? ?????, ???????????? ???????, ????????? ????????, ?????? ??? ?????, ???????? INGRUS-?????? has lots of biewer peds and most have pictures. If you need or want help...send me a pm and I'll find the info for you.

While it's not really necessary to register your dog...if you chose to do so...you'll receive a laminated 5 generation ped and she will also include a picture of your chose of your dog.
bchgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!