View Single Post
Old 12-24-2012, 05:08 PM   #7
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynzy420 View Post
Exactly what I think....that is why, even here I don't want to give too many details...but I do think it is somehow tied to it; however, when I google the number it comes up as scam either way I find it hard to believe it is a coincidence. More interestingly is that my Identity has been used in California, which is where the call came from. I blocked my number and called it and it was a Skype number which is usually indicative of a scam. I'm thinking I need to change my phone number as well. I might as well change everything at this point.
Wow, these people play hardball, don't they? Why can't people just use their time to study, get a degree and go work at a good job for a living instead of all ripping off hardworking people who have it tough enough without them trying to ruin them? What in the world goes on with people that they can live with themselves after trying something like this? I'll never ever understand. So glad you were smart enough to circumvent this and so sorry this is going on with you.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!