View Single Post
Old 12-24-2012, 05:13 AM   #12
sugarmamma
Donating YT 18K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheapooh06 View Post
Lol I think it's my fault...I had a hard time picking a bed, crate, and carrier. The bed is 74, crate is 139, and carrier is 80 (I'm in army so need a good one for traveling) then I tried to get the automatic feeder and fountain because sometimes when I'm training, I dnt get lunch breaks to come home and feed, change water etc. then the advantix and nutra cal i was told to get isnt cheap. Im sure the things on the list r important...its jus the specific items I chose!
I know that you have a 1 year old daughter ~ do you have a pack and play from her infant days? I also see them posted used for sale a lot on Craigslist if you have something similar on base.

I would invest in an ExPen because that will also be a safe place to place your puppy when your attention cannot be on him 10000000%. I'm sure your DD is "fine" with animals but a Yorkie pup weighs only ounces to a few pounds at most and is at a great risk of receiving broken limbs or even death from an over zealous hug that turns into a trip that in turn.....well, the outcomes are varied but the pup is usually on the losing end of that proposition
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!