View Single Post
Old 12-23-2012, 10:27 AM   #9
iluvduchess
Yorkie Yakker

Default Thanks again...

To answer you all, thank you again for your input - keep those ideas coming as I'm desperate (desparate?).

No, My dogs don't know how to use Pee Pads, and quite frankly, I wouldn't know how to train them to use them. And, I've got to find a solution by/for Wednesday, the day after Christmas. Thursday and Friday I could come home at lunch time and let them out real quick.

I was thinking that we have some kids in the church who could really use some money, and I could talk to the pastor to see if we could find a couple of kids, perhaps college aged, who are really good kids, and could use the money. It is awfully easy money to just come over twice a day for maybe 10 minutes of work!

By the way, I was asked how old they are. The Maltese is 9 1/2 and the Yorkie just turned 3 on the 18th.

I could probably gate off the kitchen, so they'd be on vinyl, rather than carpet and get a couple of beds for them. I have a big back yard, so they can really stretch their legs when they do go out.

I'm trying to think if there is any other information i could give you. Oh, I know, I wanted to ask, what is the best way to train them for pee pads, as that would come in handy.

Thanks again for the help, and please, keep the suggestions coming. I really don't need anyone to 'sit' them. I just want them to be able to relieve themselves at least once in the middle of the day, or preferably twice around 10 am and 2 pm (but there could be quite a bit of leeway on the times, like 9:30 and 1:30 would be ok, or 9:30 and 1 pm).

If anyone needs any further info, just let me know. Thanks!!!
iluvduchess is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!