View Single Post
Old 12-23-2012, 07:17 AM   #13
Britster
Action Jackson ♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chachi View Post
Gas is normal. Some humans have it more often than others same with animals. Im not saying adding some probotics may help but those with animals that have gas shouldnt be made to feel its abnormal
I don't think some gas is bad, I mean, yeah humans obviously get it too! lol. Some more than others. But typically humans get gas when they eat things that don't really agree w/ them... and I think if dogs are smelling people out of rooms every day, it's not really normal. Jackson has maybe passed gas 5 or 6 times in his 4 years of life that I remember. I would be concerned if it was an every day occurrence. But there ARE some breeds more prone to gas (usually brachy breeds (smooshed face) like Pugs, french bulldogs, etc) and of course Mastiffs etc are known for their gas a bit more! lol

As for the OP, sounds like it's probably due to the food switch! Funny enough, one of the few times Jax farted was after eating Blue Buffalo. And OMG it smelled! I think it works for some, but I hear about a lot of GI problems on that food.

Last edited by Britster; 12-23-2012 at 07:19 AM.
Britster is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!