Thread: So upset..
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012, 03:32 PM   #1
joeyyy2010
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Default So upset..

I bought some pjs for Joey to wear, and he loves getting them on and prancing around...but I noticed he gets more matts when he wears them. So I was giving him his bath yesterday and noticed a HUGE one on his front leg...right where the cuff sits.
I called a local groomer and asked if she could help me out and she said of course! Bring him in sat morning and I have oils that will help me remove the matt. I noticed later he had another under his arms (he always gets them there) and so I mentioned to her whatever she does..I dont want his length gone...if she has to cut, ok..but please dont butcher his hair.
I drop him off (first time to this woman) at 930, and explain what I want done with him, and how I want his face, body, feet, everything...Im a VERY picky person. She said not a problem and to come back at 1. I needed to get a Christmas present for my hub so I went and did some shopping and came back. He wasnt done at one..so she told me to come back. I asked how much longer and she hadnt even started! I told her to just forget it and that I would take him somewhere else..and then she said I would have to pay because she saved a grooming spot for me. WHAT?!?! So I told her she needed to hurry with what she was doing and asked how he was being taken care of...she told me shes done this for 34 yrs and that I should trust her.

Pfft...I come back at 2, and hes panting...I pay, take him to the car and he downs the water that I have in the car for him
Then I get home and notice his hair...she SHAVED his matts out! He literally has patches and holes where his hair was!
Im going to be calling her Weds and letting her know that hes not what I wanted. His ears are slightly off, one is rounded and the other pointed, his beard isnt straight...ugh! But the hair was the least of my concerns...Hes never been like that.
She also questioned if he was a yorkie, and then offered to "stud" him out for me.
I need to find a good groomer..there must be NONE in my area.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!