Thread: I have to vent.
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2012, 07:11 PM   #1
Prince Toby
YT Addict

Default I have to vent.

People make me so mad. My best friend bought a dog from a lady. She checked out the vet reference that the lady gave her to go get the dogs papers from and the vet has never even seen the dog. She takes her to her vet and it turns out the dog is infested with worms, so over $100.00 later she was able to get this poor dog treated. Well we knew something wasn't right so we started investigating this girl. It turns out she got the dog last Monday and turned around and sold it to my friend the very next day. Well we discovered her number on an ad for another dog she was selling on Craigslist, so I did more investigating and this week alone she has taken 5 dogs from unsuspecting people who gave them for free thinking they were going to a good home just to turn around and sell them to whoever would buy them, not caring what kind of home they were going too. I have reached out for help and no one wants to do anything, so I have called everyone I have seen put a free dog on Craigslist and warned them so far I have been able to save chihuahu, a shepard mix, chorkie puppies, and a boxer from going to her. They were thankful I told them, and took their ads off of Craigslist. The lady with the chihuahua and the guy with the puppies had talked to her right before I got a hold of them, and the lady with the chihuahua was going to meet with her in an hour until I told her. She called her and confronted her and of course she tried to lie her way out of it, but she didn't believe her and the chihuahua is still safe at home. I want so bad to help all of these poor animals, but I can not do this all day and night. There is constantly people putting their dogs up on Craigslist for free. Do any of you have any advice? This really bothers me.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!