View Single Post
Old 12-21-2012, 07:52 AM   #1
lynzy420
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Default Funny, funny, funny....

Just had to share this....

I recently moved into a ranch style house. The girls have their own room where their liter boxes are located. The basement door is in the kitchen. Miss Mia my deaf girl has a new habit, and it just cracks me up.

She goes in her room to pee, comes out and literally tiptoes, head down like a cat stalking a mouse, and "sneaks" past me, runs down the basement steps...it sounds something like horses running, she is not graceful at all...she runs to the far corner of the basement, takes a poop, runs back up the stairs, stands in the kitchen and wipes her feet like a person! The look on her face is priceless, she is all happy and excited afterward, like she got away with something...she is so mischievous! I have no idea why she does this but I don't mind. Its simple clean up, but I think I will put a liter box down there just for being "proper" appearances!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!