View Single Post
Old 03-31-2012, 12:33 PM   #11
lynzy420
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy1999 View Post
The Companion Animal Protection Society (CAPS) has done many investigations into the Hunte Corp and their breeders. I've watched some of the videos and it's heart wrenching. The Hunte Corp is just a broker and they buy dogs from various breeders. One breeder was bragging how he threatened to shoot all his dogs if the USDA inspector gave him a hard time. These dogs need our protection, but now that many people realize it's wrong to buy from a pet store, we still have to educate them about buying over the internet. A breeder who sells directly to the public needs no license at all. Please visit the breeder's home before you purchase a pup, and that includes people you meet on Yorkietalk! A good breeder will want to meet you in person, and you should insist on the same. By the way, this is a great web site that's very informative. CAPS investigates pet shops, puppy mills, breeders - stop animal abuse - Rescue, go Humane!

I can't look at the link, I just can't but thank you for sharing it and bringing the awareness, please continue to do so. I offer my support 100% to stopping HUNTE, I live everyday with what they do...it has been an experience that has brought me to my knees. I will continue to help anyway I can, and I did look at all the information a few years ago, HORRIBLY HORRID doesn't begin to describe what they do...but I can't look any longer...Please continue to advocate for these pups...
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!