View Single Post
Old 02-29-2012, 04:38 AM   #6
Miss A
Yorkie Talker

Animal Smiley 019

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynzy420 View Post
Sadly, nothing shocks me. There is nothing I haven't heard and or seen that shocks me anymore with the way humans treat animals and other humans. It does amaze me over and over because no matter how I try, I can't believe I live in a world where these things happen..

At the same time, I'm still shocked at the wonderful things that people do for eachother and for animals, and believe that one day...some day...probably in the hereafter, the wonderul things will be all we know...

(I have no idea why I'm so philosophical tonight...I think watching the Amish videos re: puppy mills just made me have to think beyond the horror)

And so anyone reading this should do anything big or small to try to helps stop these atrocities...
When I read about these horrific actions taken on animals and children, etc...
I just try to remember all the kindness and love that still exists in this world...
and then I go hug my own precious, innocent Yorkie and tell her how lucky she is !!! ~~~~ Just today there was an article in the newspaper about ASPCA having to do a cat rescue of 700 cats here locally. The man who ran the Caboodle Cat Ranch became overwhelmed and under funded and let the cats become ill and neglected. Can you imagine 700 cats !!!
Miss A is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!