View Single Post
Old 10-19-2011, 06:21 AM   #8
carmen in nj
Donating YT 4000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieNchloe View Post
This stuff is great!! it's not just good for fleas and ticks. It kills many many pests including mites, roaches, bed bugs, and the list goes on and on.

This is why I got to using it though.......my jack russell has stomach problems....we started him on 2 teaspoon a day, those problems are gone!!

Chloe had been wormed at the vet 5 times in a 4 month period.....even passed a fecal test saying she was worm free.....well....not true when you see worms in her poop. I was aggravated at all the chemicals I was giving her and she still had worms.

I started her on a teaspoon in her food twice a day........in 5 days....she had passed literally 40 to 50 worms in and around her tiny little BM. I saw at least 2 kinds...little spagetti type worms and the little ones that look like rice.....both whip and roundworms.

I plan on keeping them both on a daily dose of this for life. I also dust their coats once a week to keep them from being bitten by flies or mosquitos to prevent heartworms. This keeps her flea and tick free as well. She still takes her heartworm pill though just in case.
Ditto I do the same, I think the heartworm medication has no substitute..
Human grade DE works for us too...
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!