View Single Post
Old 03-05-2011, 02:14 AM   #7
concretegurl
Between♥Suspensions
Donating Member

Unlove

Quote:
Originally Posted by megansmomma View Post
Great news about Fritz~sounds like he might be on his way to a furever home. Puppymills and those that associate themselves with them disgust me. What people don't understand is that all puppies from puppymills are not necessarily sick. Sure some are but plenty are not. The real problem is the conditions of those used to breed and live in filth like those in that video is what is so disturbing to me. There are plenty of members on YT with puppymill dog that are cute and doing well. But who would purchase a puppy knowing that is the conditions they came from
That's just it! Well define sick...
Purchasing one condemns many others and support this hideous industry!
Many people also think by purchasing one they are "rescuing" that pup...well for every pup "rescued" in that way the mother and father are continually bred and the siblings (I read a report only 50% of US pup mill pups survive to 12 weeks) retained are then bred as well not to mention the pup mill trade where a pup mill pup goes to a BYB or another pup mill...it's not only continual irresponsible breeding in matching, health, duration and frequency, its the overall conditions, cruel confinement, lack of affection, medical care, basic needs, and often other more extreme forms of torture.
ONE DOWN COUNTLESS MORE TO GO...

concretegurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!