View Single Post
Old 02-07-2011, 04:36 PM   #9
Islandcanine
Senior Yorkie Talker

Okay Okay, this Would be a Hoot.
I recall, years ago we used to have a silent theater. Mostly Charlie Champlin movies. There was a big Basset Hound that would attend. All the Time. He was part of the wood work as far as I could tell. Lol
Well my little dog, Roxy will always book it into, usually the bedroom if the T.V. is on, no matter where we are at.
This behavior leaves me to conclude that my dog dislikes t.v. but then just the other day, I was in the kitchen cooking. I checked on Roxy and there she was curled up on a pillow on the couch watching Rachel Ray
Last year Roxy showed interest to the Choir that was on t.v. during the Christmas Season. Roxy loves the Angelic tones of Choir music and shows interest in all music of Enya as well. IT seems Roxy enjoys the angelic tones.
I think when it comes to outing to doggy friendly venues, Roxy would far better enjoy a doggy restaurant than a movie theater. Great Idea though. I wish that Roxy did like T.V. but clearly she just doesn't.
I would think that the theater would be a great social event for the 200+ dogs! Nice.
Islandcanine is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!