View Single Post
Old 01-21-2011, 09:01 PM   #2
mscat
YT 3000 Club Member

I am very glad this was posted. I was trying to take Suzi , our yorkie to the vet , she had been sick for a few days and feeling lousy. My son was in the back seat holding her. He said something to me , and i automatically turned my head towards the backseat. When I looked up their was a turn, my car went one way ainf the wheels went anther... The car turned, so I reacted , to straightend the car out, however i was going to fast, and we did a circle , with my son screaming in the backseat, i landed in a muddy field with two tires flattened. I was in shock, however, we got out, ok, :ittle Suzi was terrified , shaking ll over badly and ill .
A man with a truck stopped and helped pull the car out of the muddy field. I called my brother, he was there within minutes. My car was towed back into our small town. to the car shop.
Everyone was amazed that I did not roll the car, I was too shaken up to know what really occured, only that i did not slam on the brakes , If done so the car would have for certain rolled over.
It is very easy to become distracted while driving. Suzi was not on my lap, she was in my child's.
Thankfully the car did not suffer any major damage and we were all ok. Suzi made it to the Vet hospital , thanks to my brother driving us .
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!