View Single Post
Old 01-16-2011, 07:54 AM   #8
Pam 19
Yorkie Yakker

Swedish Cenema, WOW!! That's great! I hope the U.S. picks up on the news & does the same thing here. They need to open up more public places to pets. They're just as much a part of the family as anybody else, sometimes more. My friend said she took her little puppy to the movie with her once in her purse because he was so little & new. He was sound asleep untill he heard the man in the next seat rattling a popcorn bag as the smell leaked out & he came out of her bag. lol She told all the people around that he was just a baby & she couldn't leave him @ home alone. No one said a word to management. I would be afraid to take the chance. Teppi only weighs 3lbs but I don't see her staying in a bag, the smell of food would bring her out, or laying asleep in my lap. She'd want to play with everybody. lol We need more places to take out babies. Pam & Teppi
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!