View Single Post
Old 01-09-2011, 01:05 AM   #43
tabby6199
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Thumbs down Shame on you Tanisha!

DISCLAMER: There is a person going by the Screen name Smoochie Poosh or Smoochie Pooch that is posting false information about myself and my breeding practices, this is her username on Yorkie Talk, and she uses the same two names for her postings. She also uses the same Avatar on Yorkie Talk as she does on her website http://www.pricelessyorkiepuppies.com and animation of a gold yorkie caricature with a pink bow. This is how I found out who she was which led me to remember her from facebook. She wanted to purchase a puppy from me but I refused after receiving a few calls from other concerned breeders asking if I had been contacted by her, they were all concernes and as we all know the breeding world is small. We all talk to each other and warn one another. Her Actual Name on facebook is Tanisha Breton, She also goes by Tanisha Trine (this account she looks as if she has deleted it) , she is writing on consumer reporting websites about an issue she had with a person name waunita spears or others, she has not done proper research and has posted my website and facebook page on a website (I will include the links) and has me confused with someone else, or is trying to ruin my great reputation because I refused to sell her a puppy. If anyone has any questions regarding these postings please feel free to give me a call. 917-442-3335
My name is Tabatha Patino and I have nothing to hide and will post all links to the ads she placed against me using MY website and name. I have been breeding gorgeous family pets for about 12 years now and am mortified by this inaccurate posting. I will not let someone's mistake or bad intention ruin my good name. I have wonderful references, and many happy puppy owners. As it is I do not breed Parti or biewer yorkies and I am very sorry she was taken by that horrible person but that does not give her the right to post something so horrible with out making sure and researching to see that she is posting accurate information. I will not let this affect me in any way and welcome any questions anyone might have. She has even contacted me about buying a puppy and I refused, probably the reason for this. Breeders beware. She is looking for a tiny female for breeding.
Thank you, Tabatha Patino

Tiny Treasures Yorkies Complaints - Unethical breeding practices
and many other sites.

I welcome phone calls and emails. I have posted this disclamer on my website as well. Did she think I wouldn't figure out this was her. She is still trying to friend me on FACEBOOK. Beware!
tabby6199 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!