View Single Post
Old 12-22-2010, 01:55 PM   #105
chachi
I Love My Yorkies
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by concretegurl View Post
Actually I have read a little about you online regarding Yorkies in show and breeding not that that implies "knowing someone" but I was shocked such a strong statement was made by you,considering what I have heard from you and about you-devaluing an animal completely-really? Anyways you have a mix I SAFELY assume you love and yet you say I wouldn't pay a penny for one...that's a strong statement, my statement was very toned down...yes indiscriminately breeding that's a problem (as I'm sure you know as a breeder-right?) that plagues all breeding genres including purebred, unfortunately it is more prevalent in hybrids, and designer breeding...that's key word but as I said before in my first "strong" statement, which I could understand the devaluing of hybrids, muts, designers considering the market mentality (sales pitched, prices and nonsense) and general breeding practices-but to say not a penny c'mon-that was my issue with your statement-not your beliefs on hybrids-even though I have my own very strong beliefs-I love them, Schnorkies are my favorite breed (they are a hybrid mix of my two favorite standard breeds)...however I was toning down my strong statement and being respectful of your stance {as breeder and show(wo)man of Yorkies, you love them so much you offer free grooming just to continue and ensure a relationship with all the dogs you breed-showing you don't indiscriminately breed, you are well known as a premier Yorkie breeder etc(I'm sure you know your own resume)-even though I know nothing about you}-hence I said, "I understand some people obvious for good reason have their views about purebreds and towards mixes" Nevertheless and especially considering you have volunteer in rescues etc-you know the rule of why a minimum adoption fee is charged, a re-homing fee... here's 'Alvin the Chipmunk' my son's three legged Russian Dwarf Hamster-paid 1,000 pennies for him...okay said what I have to say, still shocked at the statement but this is off topic for this thread-not sure this thread even has any topic (well point) though to be honest!
Your posts are extremely hard to read because you dont put in paragraphs
chachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!