View Single Post
Old 12-22-2010, 11:36 AM   #36
capt_noonie
www.yorkierescue.com
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by concretegurl View Post
You could have PM-ed me instead of taking this thread in a different off topic direction-to an issue with me personally from comments in another thread and not the topic of this thread...but I'll post once in response here for clarification...maybe it will be helpful in understanding part of the point against these ads also-THEY ADVERTISE FOR PUPPY MILLS-brokers are bad-and my actual comment was about the purebred CA YORKIES site specifically but I did mention their "sister site" maybe that's where you got confused over what I meant (and about a Yorkie puppies for under $200 site-ye that sounds like a reputable operation being advertised for there)...here I quoted myself twice in both references...
Huh well just like you said to me previously I'll respond in the same manner...Did I say I hate the ads for designer breeds? Or...(I almost never use the word hate it's a bad word in my house) did I say, 1. "I have a specific disdain for California Yorkies and California Designer breeds-ugh pup mill brokers are the worst" I was referring to the specific sites advertised 2."I personally HATE California Yorkie Breed, they do California Designer breeds too-they're two internet broker sites for pup mills"...I didn't accuse you or Mardelin of anything-I asked...I was especially polite about it when I asked for clarification-neither were either of your in your comments-
Glad you took the time to ask me so I've taken the time to answer you. he broker Google is advertising for-they're worse than pup millers and Greeders, BYB-they recruit them, keep them in business, hide them, protect them and they can't be legally bound to anything as they are just "advertising brokers" not committing any crimes...just generating sales and perpetuating the reasoning for pup mills-for both designers, hybrids and purebreds-some of theirs are AKC registered from time to time...I also list in the small category of things I'll use the word HATE on, any pup miller or irresponsible breeding practices-I however don't believe that simply purposefully mixing two cohesive breeds (especially when genetics, certification, breed knowledge and other things many purebred breeders actually fail to do without reprehension is considered and taken seriously) implies someone is irresponsible, a bad breeder or otherwise-it's just so prejudice, such a double standard blinded by ideal besides if that was the case well none of us would be on here, the Yorkie wouldn't exist-neither would my other favorite the Miniature Schnauzer...
Here's the sites I mentioned-look at your own detriment it's all very sad...
California, CA Designer Breed Puppies for Sale by Designer Breeders in Los Angeles, San Diego, Long Beach, San Francisco, San Jose, Oakland, Sacramento, and Fresno
CA - California Yorkie Puppies for Sale by Yorkshire Terrier Breeders - Los Angeles, San Diego, San Jose, San Francisco, Long Beach, Fresno, Sacramento, and Oakland
At least there's no celebrity section here, this is just the average person's pup mill broker site...unfortunately they are very popular selling thousands of puppies every year. Well glad you asked and I hope I clarified it for you...next time PM me or lets just stick to the actual topic of the thread, I feel very rude hijacking a thread but I wasn't going to ignore your post to me on here
Anything I say I will post in the open. I don't PM anyone one here that are not my friends. Again, you state in the Feeling guilty thread this, which is a complete contradiction to what you are tsk tsking me about.

http://www.yorkietalk.com/forums/3365631-post99.html

Your first line, "I've no quams over hijacking this thread and getting off topic since then Op and several others seem to have been banned and suspended..."

You act as if I am the only one who ever gets off topic, is it even that big of an issue? What is confusing me about you is your posts on two different threads seem to contradict your stance on hybrids.

No one is arguing the fact that brokers are worse than millers and bybs.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!