View Single Post
Old 12-10-2010, 05:47 AM   #5
BonBon
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jencar98 View Post
It's sad...a situation that will get worse in order for things to get better. I'm afraid the big "dump" will be right after Christmas. The greeders will have pups that didn't sell plus old breeders they will have to get rid of within a weeks time, to be in compliance.

Rescues should be ready for this and then the annual after the first of the year surrenders...."we didn't realize a puppy would take so much time"....those that get puppies for Christmas presents without thinking about the commitment it takes to raise a pup.
Do you think these new regulations will be any help in the long run? I've been wondering how all the new rules will be enforced. Who's going to enforce them, and where's the money going to come from? Is it really going to have an impact on mills at all?
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion. -- Author Unknown
BonBon is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!