View Single Post
Old 11-01-2010, 06:17 AM   #11
Freddy_SW
Yorkie Yakker

Freddy was neutered and microchipped last Friday. I took him to the Vet at 7 am and picked him up at 5:30pm. They told me to call them around 2pm to see if i can pick him up the same day or not. The vet is monitoring the dogs after neutering/spaying and if he feels like it would be better for the dog to stay for some reason, they will let you know. (but i also think that they would have somebody there if they keep your dog over night) Freddy was doing ok he was just really sleepy and hungry. I was not allowed to give him food until at least 9 pm that day. They said it would be better to wait until next day. I gave Freddy his regular food (smaller portion) and he was fine. Saturday morning he was up and running! I had to keep him calm. Tried to make him sleep by laying on the couch all weekend myself I got some pain reliever for him but i don't think he really needed it. I think it might have been a little easier for him because he is one of the 'larger' yorkies. 10 lbs at 6 months. They also didn't need to pull any teeth.
Freddy_SW is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!