View Single Post
Old 10-30-2010, 09:17 PM   #1
ech
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default my yorkie doesnt eat kibles

hi, im new in this forum, i have a problem with my little princess, her name is Gucci and she just turn 3 months a few days ago, the problem is that she cant chew the kibles, its like it she doesnt have teeth to chew it, sometimes she doesnt even like the smell of the kibles, she smells it and turns the other way and leaves, she doesnt even touch it, this problem started right after she got sick, when i just bought her she ated kibles so fast thats when she were 2 month but after being hospitalize for aproximated a week the doctor gave her a prescription canned food of the brand Id the doctor told me that i have to give her that food for 4 days and then back to kibles but she didnt want eat so i got the kibles soak in water until they can be smashed and mixed it with some can food and she ate it, i tried getting a kible in her mouth but i realize she cant bite it, so now i change to a kible named Nutriece but she doesnt like it eithe, i still smash it and mixing it with canned food but she barelly touches it, what can i do? im all ready 1 month stuck with this problem
ech is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!