View Single Post
Old 10-16-2010, 09:50 AM   #9
BabyGirl Rosie
I ♥ my girls!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schooby View Post
I am almost done with my bag of Evo (it was free), and I won't buy it again. I'm not comfortable with the recent sale to P&G, and it is really high in calories. Chase acted like he was starving on this food, like it just wasn't filling him up at all. We are switching to Instinct right now (the pet store by me has buy 1 get one free all month on the 5lb bags). The only foods I feel good about feeding, and I can get locally are Orijen, Acana, Instinct, and Prairie. Have you checked any pet stores to see if they caould order in food for you? I can get each one of these at the health food store, have you checked any near you? Also, the pet store I like to shop at carries these too, although they don't stock the Acana they will order it for me and keep a couple bags in the back.
I didn't think about asking that. I will see if they can order it. I went to Acana website and used the locate store. None came up in Arkansas. I did send them an email and asked if they could tell me where I could purchase it. My groomer knows someone who carries Prairie but I have not checked it out yet. The one that seems to have the best ratings that I can find is Wellness. The Wellness small breed had a 5 star rating while the Wellness Core had a 6 star one. I don't know I think I will go to Petco and ask about the ordering.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!